Video | Yoga as I see it.
Yoga is …
I feel the need to clear up what exactly yoga is, because so many think it is something that it actually is now. So, first off, yoga is not a state of mind. Yoga is not a religion. Yoga is not an esoteric practice.
Yoga is a way to get to know yourself. Yoga is a process. Yoga is a discipline. Yoga is a life science. Yoga is a method for realizing your deepest desires. Yoga is an approach to manifest your dreams. Yoga is a path for growing your soul. Yoga is Sanskrit for “join” or “union.” Yoga is a method for joining your human life and your soul. Yoga is a tool for developing your intuition. Yoga is a method for helping you live more intuitively.
The Roadmap | The Eight Steps of Yoga
The Rules of a Spiritual Being
(1) The Rules | Yamas (week 1)
(2) The Virtues | Niyamas (week 1)
Developing Your Intuition
(3) Creating Space | Asana (week 1)
(4) Be Here Now | Pranayama (week 2)
(5) Stop and Feel | Pratyahara (week 3)
Acting On Your Intuition
(6) Unblocking and overcoming challenges | Dharana (week 4)
(7) Believing and Trusting | Dhyana (week 5)
Manifesting Your Dreams
(8) Manifest | Samadhi (week 6)
A yoga is skill in action —Bhagavad Gita